JCC East Bay
The JCC East Bay provides a welcoming home for people of all ages and backgrounds to experience joyful, inclusive community. We serve 10,000 youth and adults each year through a vast array of programs including arts events, preschool, afterschool, camp, senior programs, and fitness classes.
|Matching funds available:||Yes|
JCC East Bay core offerings include:
• Early Childhood Education (preschool, baby and toddler programs)
• Afterschool programs at four sites in Berkeley and Oakland
• Youth summer programs, such as Camp Tzofim and JCC Maccabi/ArtsFest
• Intellectual and discussion classes for adults
• Cultural and arts events
• Senior programs, including a twice-weekly Kosher lunch
• Community-wide holiday celebrations
The JCC East Bay also awards $100,000 in financial assistance annually to help families in need access our child and youth development programs. These scholarships are made possible by your charitable contributions.