Impact & Accolades
• Provided $160,000 in Pro-Bono services FY 2015-2016
• 93% of adults surveyed said they "were doing better at handling daily life" as a result of our programs.
• 85% of youth surveyed said they have learned "new ways to calm down when they get upset" as a result of our programs.
• Completed our first public awareness campaign in May 2016 with bus shelter ads in English and Spanish in low-income communities in South County through funding from the
Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefits Program.
• Awarded the Parent's Press Gold Award for Best Mental Health Services, 2016
"Being in therapy allowed me to have a safe space, where I can begin to unravel the thread of old trauma, old beliefs, family dynamics and so much more. I have developed healthy coping skills to replace the unhealthy ones that had been passed down from my parents. It has been a long, difficult process to healing…I am relieved that (my therapist) did not give up on me, even when I was at points of giving up on my own self…Therapy coupled with yoga mindfulness techniques has enabled me to use the skills to live a much more present and aware lifestyle…Deep breathing and incorporating all techniques into my job of parenting has helped me to not repeat a pattern of abuse that has plagued my parents and kept them in a cycle"