Prescott-Joseph Center for Community Enhancement, Inc.
PJC's mission is three-fold:
1) To promote the individual self-esteem of citizens in the community through education, skill training and cultural programs, thus supporting healthy families and economic self-sufficiency.
2) To promote the on-going renewal of community spirit among West Oakland residents.
3) To organize and promote community activities that facilitate economic and community development in West Oakland.
|Matching funds available:||No|
* Breathmobile ~ Pediatric Mobile Asthma Clinic * West Oakland Asthma Coalition
* West Oakland Food Pantry
* Pre-preschool program for kids & parents
* Summer Youth Enrichment Program
* Music in the Schools * Artists in Residency Program
* Healing Through Art and Self Expression (HEARTs)
* West Oakland Soccer & After School Tutoring Program
* West Oakland Community Collaborative
* Senior Lunch & BINGO! *
Client Served 03/01/2017
This is the best place I've been going for the past 4 years love there summer program love there playschool the help they give to the community is amazing also the support they give the families I tremendously recommend this place